The training consists of:
- Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Sutras, Vedanta, Sri Vidya Tantra)
- ANTAHAKARANA - Understanding The Mind, in Detail
- Bhagavad Gita
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Yogic Lifestyle in regards to Ayurveda
- different Level of Pranayama practice & teaching
- refining Raja Yoga's eight limbs
- understanding Kundalini (Shakti), the creative life force, in detail
- techniques for Kundalini awakening
- practicing Mantra Yoga
- practicing Karma Yoga
- practicing Bhakti Yoga
- learn the Master's technique as taught in the Himalayan caves to open
the knot of RUDRA (fire aspect of Shiva)
- practicing Kriya
- Anatomy & Physiology
- refining advanced asana practice
- refining advanced asana teaching
- Advanced structuring and Sequencing a class- Yoga Philosophy
Personal meeting with the head teacher. Recommended is a two year long established yoga or meditation practice. Participation at 12 (group) classes with the head teacher before start of training. - The intensity of this training requires a high degree of discipline and inner zest.
minimum 3 and maximum 7 participants
CHF 6'300.- excl. of course material CHF 450.-
Registration fee CHF 300.- (no fee for graduates of YOGASSVA RYT 200).
Completion of Training:
After successful completion of the program participants will be able to register their Yoga teacher diploma with international professional Yoga Alliance as Yoga Teacher RYT 300 resp. RYT 500.
English and German
Good understanding of oral and written english is necessary.
Start date: October 25, 2018
End date: March 27, 2020
Nine intensive blocks, as follows:
every day, from 8.30am to 1pm and from 1.30pm to 4pm
(exept for Thursday evenings - in 4day-blocks 6.30pm to 9pm and Sundays from 8.30am to 11.30am)
1. block: 'Brahma' - 25.10.-28.10.2018 (4 days)
plus 3 Sundays: 11.11., 25.11., 9.12.)
Yogic Lifestyle, personal practice, own teaching, advanced sequencing of group classes
2. block: 'Vishnu' - 3.1.-12.1.2019 (9 days)
Hatha Yoga Anatomy, Raja Yoga, Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika
3. block: 'Shiva' - 1.3.-4.3.2019 (4 days, incl. Mahashivaratri)
Bhagavad Gita, Bhakti Yoga
4. block: 'Kali' - 4.4.-12.4.2019 (9 days, 6 days only mornings)
Master practice advanced, advanced Pranayama, Bandhas, Mudras
5. block: 'Hanuman' - 11.7.-17.7.2019 (7 days, 3 days away, within Switzerland*) Mantra, Karma, Sri Vidya Tantra
6. block: 'Parvati' - 17.10.-20.10.2019 (4 days)
Cosmology of meditation, Consciousness, Antahakarana, Kundalini
7. block: 'Ganesha' - 2.1.-5.1.2020 (4 days)
Refining own personal practice, strenghtening the understandings of the teachings of Raja Yoga, Asana practice and refining own teaching
8. block: 'Sarasvati'- 12.3.-15.3.2020 (4 days)
Karma, different Methods of teaching, Yoga Business, Essays
9. Block: 'Lakshmi' - 26./27.3.2020 - (26.3.: 8.30am- 11.30am and 6.30pm to 9.30pm and 27.3.: 9am to 11.30am - closing and celebration
*Cost for travel-/overnight/- meals are not included
PLUS resp. 'Extra'
in addition, participation at public group classes, at least 30 during the program period
(Wednesday night or Saturday morning) lead by the head teacher. Two classes shall be used for 'assistence' of the head teacher. These classes can be purchased at 50 % off of regular abo and workshop Prices.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
typical course day:
8.30am to 11am - practice
11m to 1pm - lecture, study, discussion
2pm to 4pm - practicum, lecutre, practice, Q/A
Besides the lunch break there are other small breaks defined by the
specific daily program
In order to register for the Teachers Training program, you have to fill out and submit the application form. Please contact Karin to receive the application form. Once completed and signed, your application must be submitted along with an application fee of CHF 300 (Non-refundable). It takes ten working days to process your application. Once the application is approved you will have seven days to confirm your enrolment along with the registration payment and a copy of government issued photo ID (ID-card, drivers license, passport).
Full payment at the time of registration.
Option 2: CHF 1'000.-
non-refundable due with registration. The balance is due in 2 equal monthly money transfers, between registration date and one month prior program start.
Add CHF 100.- for this payment plan.